The Ministry of Education thanks everybody who contributed to the development of The New Zealand Curriculum exemplars for learners with special education needs project.
In particular, the Ministry would like to thank the project team at Education Plus: the University of Canterbury: Missy Morton (Project Co-ordinator), Keryn Davis, Sue Molloy, Geoff Moore, Ross Palmer, and Jocelyn Wright.
The Ministry also thanks:
- the schools, the teachers, the students, and their families and whānau who graciously allowed their learning to be shared.
- The Facilitators and Curriculum Advisors from Education Plus, University of Canterbury: Chris Archer, Viv Belcher, Jude Callaghan, Ainslee Coates, Lois Hawthorne, Sue James, Maureen Keen, Anna McLeish, Helen Moore, Sally Unwin, plus all those who helped with moderation
- The teacher-writers who documented their students’ learning: Julie Baker, Marion Bayley, Jane Chartres, Christine Coomber, Mary Dalzell, Graeme Eastwood, Meegan Fraser, Megan Gare, Annie Guerin, Denise Jackson, Maureen Keen, Keryn King, Joan Letufuga, Anne-Marie McIlroy, Meeling McMillan, Sara Moppett, Jenny Randall, Yvonne Smith, Loriann Wakefield, Ali Ward, Kirsty Woods, Libby Wycherley, and Cathie Zelas
- The Project Advisory Team: Bridget Carter (also a parent-writer), Llyween Couper, Jude Macarthur, and Trish McMenamin
- The Ministry also thanks the colleagues from Christchurch and beyond who helped the project team with their thoughtful and critical comments on the exemplars and the guide itself.